Ill-Fated


I love you, dear, I love you dearly,
I love you fairly, you are so bright,
shining kindly and judging blindly,
you make it clear you own not the light.

Precious moon, I will see you soon.
Be to the light glory in the night!
Precious moon, I will see you soon!
Thinking of that makes me feel quite all right!

I love you dear, I love you dearly,
I love you fairly, you are so fresh,
crazy living and water giving,
you make it clear you are not by flesh.

Precious cloud, your anger is loud.
Be to the light honour to the sight!
Precious cloud, your anger is loud!
Be also tempted to take to the flight!

I love you dear, I love you dearly,
I love you fairly, you are so clear,
heaven showing and humbly glowing,
you make it clear your way is to bear.

Precious love, you're sweet as a dove.
Be to the light somewhat not to fight!
Precious love, you're sweet as a dove!
I will adore you in portions, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment